Webinar: Energy Considerations for Your Home Renovation
This free webinar is the 2nd in a series hosted by the Environment and Energy Division of the City of Toronto.
Are you thinking about renovating your home? Need to replace your windows or your air conditioning unit? Hear from leading industry experts on:
• rebates and incentives available
• your best options for heating and cooling your home
• the best time to start your renovation or upgrade appliances
• tips and tricks for planning the perfect renovation; and
• how renovating your home can have a positive impact on the planet and your health, while saving you money!
Did you know that homes and buildings account for over 50% of Toronto's greenhouse gas emissions? BetterHomesTO is on a mission to help homeowners reduce emissions while making Toronto's homes more comfortable and healthy.
Join Clean Air Partnership and renovation experts, Kirk Johnson and Jack Zhou, as they guide you through the energy considerations you should have when renovating that will save you money and time.
Topics covered will include:
• Resources to make your home more climate-friendly
• Renovation must-haves
• How considering your home's energy usage in your renovation can save you time, money and reduce harmful emissions to the environment.